Simple Air Miles Tracker
Turn daily expenses into business class flights
Air Miles track can easily keep track of all your accumulated air miles and kick-start your journey towards your first free flight.
Are you already using credit cards to pay for your daily expenses?
Contrary to popular beliefs, business class flights are actually within reach for many of us. In the last few years, I have collected over half a million air miles.
Simply using the right reward programs could make the difference between a budget flight and a business class flight to your next holiday destination.
I have never paid full fare for my business class flights to destinations such as Bangkok, Bali and Taiwan and have redeemed all of them were booked via reward points redemptions.
- Summary of air miles with frequent flyer and reward programs
- Keep track of expiring reward points
- Take note of important information such as annual fee, renewal dates and earn rates
- Attach documents or screenshots such as air miles redemption charts
- Search, filter and sort data
What you'll get
- Notion template
- Tutorial guide on how to use the template
- Sample entries included to demonstrate usage
- Lifetime access and updates
- Who is this template for?
This course is for everyone who wants to better track and manage paid subscriptions and save money.
- What is Notion?
Notion is the must-have productivity tool for me that has saved me hundreds of hours and helped me to organize everything in my life! Use Notion for free here!
- Do I need knowledge of Notion to use this template?
No, you don't! It will only take up minutes of your time to learn about the basic functionality of Notion, and there are plenty of resources available that'll make you a Notion expert in no time.
- I have more questions. How can I contact you?
You can send me a DM on Twitter.